Dan330
Dan330
  • Saint Paul, MN

DIY - Reuse Glass Insulators for Succulent Planting

$5

While on a road trip last Summer we stopped at an antique store just off the highway in Missouri. It was probably the 10th one we stopped at that day so I was looking at stuff but not seeing anything, if you know what I mean. Way in the back on a shelf almost out of reach was a glass insulator that you used to see on the power lines along the highway. I have seen many uses for these on Pinterest so I was
diy reuse glass insulators for succulent planting, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling, succulents, Here is a box of insulators I bought at an Antique Store Really dirty
Here is a box of insulators I bought at an Antique Store. Really dirty.
diy reuse glass insulators for succulent planting, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling, succulents, This is so easy a three year old can do it Washing the insulators
This is so easy a three year old can do it! Washing the insulators.
diy reuse glass insulators for succulent planting, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling, succulents, Rubbery non slip thingies to put on the bottom of the insulators
Rubbery non-slip thingies to put on the bottom of the insulators.
diy reuse glass insulators for succulent planting, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling, succulents, Ready to plant
Ready to plant!
diy reuse glass insulators for succulent planting, flowers, gardening, repurposing upcycling, succulents, The finished product Aren t they fun
The finished product. Aren't they fun?
Dan330

• Jar25209487

I have a big box of these just waiting for something to use them for. What a great idea! Can't wait! Will let you know! (will use all but my PURPLE ONE!)

Becky

• Jacquienina

I'm in process of doing something like this, but I'm trying to hang the insulators. But I think now that I'll use some of my recently acquired bumpers. I got them on Amazon for a glass table to use between the frame and the glass top.