Salvaged Industrial Wine Caddy

I posted the before pictures of this piece on my Facebook bizz page and asked what people thought it was going to be! Oh the answers were HILARIOUS! From a Bedrock Jump Drive to a robot to a penguin or platypus! HA! Well, as much fun as those ideas would have been, she turned into this funky little wine caddy! I sort of want to put a star on top and make it our holiday tree for entertaining this year! :P So
salvaged industrial wine caddy, painted furniture, woodworking projects, The final product A tad heavy but when it comes to making sure it s stable for the weight of the bottles the legs and weight of the piece itself are perfect
The final product. A tad heavy, but when it comes to making sure it's stable for the weight of the bottles, the legs and weight of the piece itself are perfect!
salvaged industrial wine caddy, painted furniture, woodworking projects, This is the image I posted on my FB bizz page and asked people what they thought it was to become Answers were hilarious Mine Craft character Robot platypus garden art penguin Bedrock Jump Drive LOL Loved it
This is the image I posted on my FB bizz page and asked people what they thought it was to become. Answers were hilarious! - Mine Craft character, Robot, platypus garden art, penguin, Bedrock Jump Drive! LOL!!!! Loved it!
salvaged industrial wine caddy, painted furniture, woodworking projects, Perfect little are here to store the wine glass tags Or the nails fit bottles between the perfectly for a no tip area Of course add it anything else to hang like the openers and such
Perfect little are here to store the wine glass tags. Or the nails fit bottles between the perfectly for a no tip area. Of course add it anything else to hang like the openers and such.
salvaged industrial wine caddy, painted furniture, woodworking projects, Licence plate from 1934 Perfectly rusty A little elbow grease to clean off the chippy rust and then coated in pure bees wax and buffed Now its protected and easy to clean up
Licence plate from 1934. Perfectly rusty. A little elbow grease to clean off the chippy rust and then coated in pure bees wax and buffed. Now its protected and easy to clean up.
salvaged industrial wine caddy, painted furniture, woodworking projects, The little service area Those holes were not fun to drill I called in a friend with a super fun power drill and made some Tim the Tool man noises while it tore through the old beam HAHAA Fun
The little service area. Those holes were not fun to drill. I called in a friend with a super fun power drill and made some Tim the Tool man noises while it tore through the old beam! HAHAA! Fun!
salvaged industrial wine caddy, painted furniture, woodworking projects, The origin of the legs The desk was way to warped and there was no way I could reproduce the curve of the drop front myself So it was salvaged into the legs of this caddy
The origin of the legs. The desk was way to warped and there was no way I could reproduce the curve of the drop front myself. So it was salvaged into the legs of this caddy!
salvaged industrial wine caddy, painted furniture, woodworking projects, Waterloo Ontario Where the desk originated
Waterloo Ontario. Where the desk originated.
salvaged industrial wine caddy, painted furniture, woodworking projects, another lovely close up showing off the waxed plate We had a white plate on there before but I wasn t feeling it Luckily this one was found in my fun junk pile
another lovely close up showing off the waxed plate. We had a white plate on there before - but I wasn't feeling it. Luckily this one was found in my fun junk pile!
salvaged industrial wine caddy, painted furniture, woodworking projects, The beam was treated with a tung oil to help keep it preserved
The beam was treated with a tung oil to help keep it preserved.
salvaged industrial wine caddy, painted furniture, woodworking projects, Service area
Service area.