Pallet Wood Memo Board From Reclaimed Wood

I love pallet wood. I know it's been popular for years but you can use it for just about anything you can think of. I had a stack left in my garage and got the idea to make a memo board. Something unique with a bit of a farmhouse flair and this is what I came up with.

This is the finished project. Even with having to run to the hardware store and buy a few items I think I still spent under $15.00 for the entire project.

I started with wood I salvaged from a beat up pallet.

Next, I ran to the hardware store and bought a paint paper roll (these things are so cheap and useful), grabbed 2 paint stirrer sticks, eye hooks, copper cut tacks and Copper Pipe – 1/2 inch pipe, 18 inches in length.

I spray painted the eye hooks to match the copper pipe and cut tacks. I also spray painted the paint stirrer sticks.

I lined everything up, good side down, on my work surface. Once I had everything in position I used my Kreg jig to hold it all together.

Then, I added the eye hooks to the top, fed the copper pipe through (one side, then slid on the paint paper) then through the other side evening things out.

Next, I added the paint stirrers to hold the paper in place and to cut it at the bottom.

I added some twine with a Sharpie attached to one side of the copper pipe and there you have it! You can get more details and see more photos at my blog using the link below.

24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
Mary Beth @ The How to Home