Up Cycled Wine Holder Used Two Ways (Besides For Wine!)

$25

I'm a neat freak. Clutter makes me anxious and I hate when I can't find things I'm looking for. More importantly, being organized makes life easier with the kids. If things are out in the open where they can readily access them, then it cuts down on the 20 questions they regularly ask. If you have kids, then I'm sure you're familiar with the drill. "I need colored pencils, not crayons. Where are they?" "Mom. Mom. Mom! Where are my scissors?"
I'm currently giving our kitchen a huge overhaul. The cabinets have been painted black (bold I know!), we're replacing a 1990s fluorescent light over the island, and adding in a backsplash. With a change in design, I also needed a change in kitchen decor. I've searched high and low and couldn't find anything in the color I needed or in the style that would match the theme of my kitchen.
I finally came across this farm style www.thetatteredrabbit.com/wineholder. I liked the style; however, the color was too dark for my kitchen, but that was something I could easily remedy with my handy dandy paint brush.
I dry brushed Kiliam beige from Sherwin Williams onto the chicken wire and metal base but I left the number plaques as they were.
I love how it turned out. It looks naturally aged instead of freshly painted and adds a nice touch of vintage charm to my kitchen.
It will serve as my utensil holder for now.
But later on I'll use it to hold our crafts.
Do you want to see another way I organize our school supplies? You can check it out here: http://www.thetatteredrabbit.com/farmhouse-kitchen-command-center/

• Wine Holder  (Small Craft Brush)
  • Kiliam Beige Paint

Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself

• Paula Taylor Holcomb

I need ideas to organize hundrends of gel pens I do adult coloring any ideas

• Bobbi

I Love Your idea for the wine holder and Your Kitchen. My Kitchen is Black and Red and I Collect 🌻🐓❤️🐔❤️🐓🌻 That I inherited from my Grandma. I can't wait intell we are done. We totally gutted our kitchen and have been working hard to put it back together. It's so Great to see Amazing Ideas like Yours. Have a Wonderful Day 🌻