Laci Jane DIY
Laci Jane DIY
  • Indianapolis, IN

DIY Christmas Decor Easy and Cheap!

Seriously guys. These projects can be done with $10 and within 10 minutes of your time. Take my ideas and give them your own twist using your own colors and ideas. Our Christmas colors this year is black and white with gold and silver.
diy christmas decor easy and cheap , christmas decorations, home decor
I found the wreath at Joann fabrics on discount (in the Halloween section) and I got the reindeer at Dollar Tree. YES! Dollar Tree! I attached the reindeer onto the wreath using fishing line. I can reuse the wreath throughout the years this way.
The next project I made was this reindeer artwork. Wanna guess the total cost of this project? $2. Yes, that's right!! just $2! I got the reindeer and the foam board at Dollar Tree. You can add yours to wood, paint the reindeer, paint the background, personalize it however you want. I just attached the reindeer to foam board using E6000 glue. It makes a beautiful statement piece.
The next DIY Project in this series is a Christmas pillow. These go for around $25 at Home Goods, Target, etc...I made this for a total of $6. I found this gold iron on transfer from Joann Fabrics and the pillow cover at Hobby lobby for $4. I used a Christmas tree template from online, cut it out and traced it onto the transfer and just ironed it onto the pillow cover. SUPER EASY!
And remember, you can customize these really any way you want them.
Check out my YouTube video for step by step tutorial and make sure to subscribe :)
Laci Jane DIY