DIY Christmas Card Holder

Even though people do not seem to be sending Christmas cards in the mail as much as in years past, I still get several from family members. I always struggle with how to display them. I have put them up on the mantle, on the breakfast bar, taped them to the door, and even stuck them on a metal sun that hangs on my wall. This year I decided to make something to hold them.
diy christmas card holder
Supplies:
Wooden frame (any size)
Paint (any color)
Picture hanging wire
Heavy duty stapler
Mini clothes pins
diy christmas card holder
Paint the frame first, if desired. I picked a festive Gold Metallic from my DecoArt stash and applied one coat.
diy christmas card holder
Once dry, measure the picture hanging wire to the correct length and cut it using wire cutters. Use a stapler to attach the wire to the back of the frame. I added two pieces; one near the top and one in the middle.
diy christmas card holder
Hang your cards using mini clothespins or clips. You can also paint your clothespins or decorate them with washi tape for a more festive look!
For more fun DIY projects and to see other ways I use this frame, click the link below and follow along for more inspiration!
Mary from Real Girl's Realm