Abi Partridge
Abi Partridge
  • United Kingdom

Snow White Fluffy Wreath

Ever wanted a lovely fluffy snow white Christmas wreath? I’ll show you how I made this one very quickly and simply! You’ll never guess what I made it with.
snow white fluffy wreath, crafts, wreaths
You need two dusters on sticks from your local dollar store
Take off the plastic wrapping. Wriggle and unscrew the glued on plastic handles. This may take some effort.
Bend each duster into semi circle shapes.
Wind a length of florists wire around one end of one duster and wire it to the end of the other duster. Wire together the other two ends of the dusters.
Tie some red ribbon around the wreath and hang from a hook or nail.

• White dusters on sticks  (Dollar store)
  • Florist wire  (Garden center)
  • Ribbon  (Craft store)
Abi Partridge

• Jane R.

What is inside the dusters that make them bendable, and hold their shape? I absolutely love how it looks!

• Abi Partridge

Hi Jane, inside is a chunky metal spine. If you look at pic 3, you can just see the twisted metal spine poking out! Thanks.

• Diena Cameron

These are beautiful, was wondering if you knew what the length in inches is or the overall length. I have to make one, do you think you could wire three or more together to make a larger one ? Thanks !

• Abi Partridge

I'm sure you could wire more together to make a larger one, Diena. Mine are probably about 30cm in length each. Happy making!