Zest it Up
Zest it Up
  • Atascadero, CA

DIY Pipe Clothing Rack

$30

Did you get to take a tour of our new office space on What’s up Wednesday’s post?? If not check it out here!! We have been busy transforming the space with lots of paint, sanding and fun new projects. One of the rooms in the office will be our “showroom” where we will be able to show off fabulous pieces from locals whom we love. We are SO excited about this partnership, more to come on that soon! But
diy pipe clothing rack, plumbing
First I assembled my “T” with the pipes and the T connector to create my rack and arms, this was a simple screw in…
diy pipe clothing rack, plumbing
Next I drilled in the wheels to the bottom of the wood plank…
diy pipe clothing rack, plumbing
diy pipe clothing rack, plumbing
diy pipe clothing rack, plumbing
Once I had the wheels secure and my “T” in place I wanted the wood to really “pop” so I did a quick coat over the wood with some polyurethane….
diy pipe clothing rack, plumbing
Voila! I can’t wait to go hang some Zesty swag!!

• Wooden Plank  (We scored our wooden plank from a scrap wood working yard!)
  • 4 wheels  (Ace Hardware)
  • 1 flange  (Ace Hardware)
Zest it Up

• Tre5891639

Any idea how much weight the arms can take? I need something to hang life jackets on at the lake house? I have about 20 in different sizes.

• C

Most heavy duty racks have 4 legs for strength and balance. I love your idea but would make it with 4 legs and make then you wouldn't require a wooden base.
  • Cha

Can you help? I can't locate a 6 foot free-standing towel rack and I need one for my extra tall upstairs guest bathroom and especially for my luxurious bath towel sheets for us "large gals". Do you know how I could make one with 6-arms at different heights and out of something water-resistant? Appreciate any help... cha

• Rosemaie Medrano

I want to have a yard sale. But I don't have anything to hang my nice clothes. Would this be good 4 that. And how long can u make this.

• Tsk2926041

I love this idea. I always hang my clothes after washing (prefer not to put them in the dryer so they last longer) this would be of great use for that purpose. Thank you for the idea. AND people ...like anything else that is homemade you can make it to your specifications.
  • Sharvet

I'm very inspired now had the same idea will get one done for myself now thank you.