DIY Pipe Clothing Rack

$30

Did you get to take a tour of our new office space on What’s up Wednesday’s post?? If not check it out here!! We have been busy transforming the space with lots of paint, sanding and fun new projects. One of the rooms in the office will be our “showroom” where we will be able to show off fabulous pieces from locals whom we love. We are SO excited about this partnership, more to come on that soon! But another item we will be “showcasing” are our oh so fashionable aprons and jackets. Believe it or not people often ask to buy them at events! After a few peeps asking we thought, heck why not have zesters sporting some fun garb. SOOOOoooo with that we will soon have our online shop with some awesome swag for you! (just in time for the holidays might I add) Of course we needed a fun way to display the aprons and jackets so we set out to make a clothing rack that would fit our rustic and industrial theme in the shop. Check out this easy tutorial…. Photo Credit Anya McInroyOriginal Block Link
First I assembled my “T” with the pipes and the T connector to create my rack and arms, this was a simple screw in…
Next I drilled in the wheels to the bottom of the wood plank…
Once I had the wheels secure and my “T” in place I wanted the wood to really “pop” so I did a quick coat over the wood with some polyurethane….
Voila! I can’t wait to go hang some Zesty swag!!

• Wooden Plank  (We scored our wooden plank from a scrap wood working yard!)
  • 4 wheels  (Ace Hardware)
  • 1 flange  (Ace Hardware)

Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Zest it Up

• Rosemaie Medrano

I want to have a yard sale. But I don't have anything to hang my nice clothes. Would this be good 4 that. And how long can u make this.

• Donna

I was wondering about this for garage sale items too. I was also thinking that if you had a pool you could use it to hang towels on - we don't but it might make a decent coat rack for the winter coats.

• Donna

Any idea what the final cost would be?

• Chris

Will this tip over if weight isn’t evenly distributed on both arms?

• Sharvet

I'm very inspired now had the same idea will get one done for myself now thank you.

• Linda Abate

I love this pipe rack. Just the thing I need in my laundry room. Surely would make it easier to hang clothes instead of piling them up. LOVE IT.