Grouted Vinyl (Peel & Stick) Tile

$100

We choose to put peel and stick tile in our master bathroom update for a few reasons. 1. It fit the budget 2. We had never done any type of floor venture and we figured it would be easy to get our feet wet with it 3. We plan on doing a complete overhaul in the bathroom in 5 years or so.
I'll tell you a bit about how we did things.Step one : Rip up carpet, all tack strips and staples.Step two: Vacuum
grouted vinyl peel stick tile, bathroom ideas, diy, flooring, how to, tile flooring, tiling, You can t tell that it s peel and stick tile The grout lines really make the floor look like real tile
You can't tell that it's peel and stick tile. The grout lines really make the floor look like real tile.
grouted vinyl peel stick tile, bathroom ideas, diy, flooring, how to, tile flooring, tiling, Before Carpet After Putting down tile with spacers
Before: Carpet After: Putting down tile with spacers
grouted vinyl peel stick tile, bathroom ideas, diy, flooring, how to, tile flooring, tiling, The floor really made the bathroom
The floor really made the bathroom.
grouted vinyl peel stick tile, bathroom ideas, diy, flooring, how to, tile flooring, tiling, Bathroom as it is now
Bathroom as it is now.
Ashley@Biggerthanthethreeofus

• Julia

Question: Just bought a home built in 1973. The linoleum in the bathroom curves up the walls and under the vanity. Do I cut that to floor level first? I also have a kitchen that was tiled with really junky tile that chips like crazy. I initially thought of painting the existing tile. Is this type of tile the kind that peel and stick would work for also? I intend to grout it all.

• Jeanie Golding Riggio

I am interested in peel and stick tile in bathrooms and laundry room. How do you space them for the grout?

• Michelle Webster

Do you have to have grout lines or can they be installed butted up together?