Linda Crandall
Linda Crandall
  • Chandler, AZ

Board and Batten Wainscoting

$50

Want to learn how to install board and batten wainscoting in your home? Stop by and see our blog and learn how we did the wall treatment in our master bathroom. find us on Facebook and like our page.
board and batten wainscoting, diy, how to, wall decor, woodworking projects, finished board and batten wainscoting from Hello I Live Here part II in master bath redo series
finished board and batten wainscoting from Hello I Live Here. (part II in master bath redo series.)
board and batten wainscoting, diy, how to, wall decor, woodworking projects, From our first master bath storage post part I in master bath redo series
From our first master bath storage post (part I in master bath redo series.)
board and batten wainscoting, diy, how to, wall decor, woodworking projects, Removing the baseboards
Removing the baseboards
board and batten wainscoting, diy, how to, wall decor, woodworking projects, Cutting new taller baseboards
Cutting new taller baseboards
board and batten wainscoting, diy, how to, wall decor, woodworking projects, Setting the wainscoting
Setting the wainscoting
board and batten wainscoting, diy, how to, wall decor, woodworking projects, Adding the cap rail
Adding the cap/rail.
board and batten wainscoting, diy, how to, wall decor, woodworking projects, Finished painting
Finished painting.
board and batten wainscoting, diy, how to, wall decor, woodworking projects, The finished room Stay tuned for Part III tomorrow
The finished room - Stay tuned for Part III tomorrow!
Linda Crandall