Easter Egg Wreath

$10

Anyone else ready for spring??? I sure am! Where I live we have hit a record for the most snow in a winter, and that record was made in the 1950s! It's been awful and I am ready for some sunshine and warm weather! Now that February is over we can start thinking about spring and Easter. This Easter egg wreath is the perfect, easy project to do to brighten up an area.
easter egg wreath, crafts, wreaths
easter egg wreath, crafts, wreaths
The first thing you do is cut out a cardboard circle to make the foam of the wreath. It can be as big or as little as you would like.
easter egg wreath, crafts, wreaths
Then you get some Easter eggs. I got pastel ones but you can get any kind and if I were to make this again I would get bright and colorful ones with glitter :). All you do is glue the eggs onto the cardboard.
easter egg wreath, crafts, wreaths
Then add some Easter grass to it to fill in the gaps.
easter egg wreath, crafts, wreaths
And then you can hang it onto your door, so fun right? I love the possibilities of this wreath. You can make it big or little for a frame. You can do a sports themed one or really anything, the sky is the limit. Make sure to check out my blog post if you have any questions since there is a detailed tutorial on it!

• Cardboard
  • Eggs
Kaysi Gardner

1 comment