Instant Art Made From Vintage Seed Images

This is such an easy way to get some instant art for your homes. A quick trip to Michael's gave me all the supplies I needed (some at half price). Then it was just a matter of printing off my favourite images and putting it all together.
The eating area needed something to add to the walls.
A quick trip to Michael's for the canvases and some easy work on the computer and i was ready to go.
The edges of the canvas were painted a dark brown (using craft paint) just to give it a more finished look.
The images were found on the internet and printed off using the website "Block Posters" which enlarges your image to whichever size you want. The finished product looks a bit rustic and homemade - but I kind of like that look.
The three canvases add some rustic charm to this large wall. I didn't want the images to look perfect, so a few wrinkles in the canvas and some edges showing works for me.

Heather (New House New Home)