Craft Room - Simple, Spacious and All DIY on the Cheap

This was the first room we tackled when we bought our major fixer upper. Even before the kitchen! It was all simply done with IKEA pieces mixed with DIY table tops from hollow doors. Craft rooms don't need to be pricey!
craft room simple spacious and all diy on the cheap, craft rooms, home decor, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Small but functional craft room Simply put together with hollow door table tops and IKEA pieces
Small, but functional craft room. Simply put together with hollow door table tops and IKEA pieces.
craft room simple spacious and all diy on the cheap, craft rooms, home decor, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Everything has its place Floating shelves and an open closet add more space
Everything has its place. Floating shelves and an open closet add more space.
craft room simple spacious and all diy on the cheap, craft rooms, home decor, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Take advantage of every inch of the space
Take advantage of every inch of the space.
craft room simple spacious and all diy on the cheap, craft rooms, home decor, shelving ideas, storage ideas, Extra storage looks great with shelves and picture ledges to keep items off the tables
Extra storage looks great with shelves and picture ledges to keep items off the tables.
Anna [DirectionsNotIncluded]

• Renae

Craft room paint color. Hi, I'm working on designing my craft room and I LOVE this color! Can you send me the name of the color and the brand? Mine won't be all white, I have some medium stained wood storage pieces, but I think this will be the perfect color anyway. thanks!.......oops, just checked your other messages and it's there. The color is one I already have in the running for the craft room, laundry, and master bedroom suite...lol.

• Annette Yach

This is great....I see even Stitch got a place in your room!

• Renae

Anna, thanks for the quick reply. I think I'll love it forever. to me, it looks just like a Florida sky, I live north of Orlando, but that sky color is one of my favorites. Much lighter and softer than Utah, where we lived before moving here.