DIY \\ Jewelry Stand

1 Material
$5

Hi Everyone! My name is Hasan, and I want to share with you how I made this jewelry stand. I'm really proud of it, so hope you enjoy.

Step 1: I began by taking a rusty piece of scrap metal that has the look of an old rake. Then I placed it in a clamp to hold it in place
Step 2: Using a metal rod I then bent the metal stakes to straighten them all. Make sure the clamp is on tight because lots of pressure is needed to get them in the right place!

Step 3: A sander was then used to shave off the rust and give the scrap a beautiful new metallic look!

Step 4: Using my wrench I removed two of the spokes, keeping them attached to one another.

Step 5: Out comes the pipe again to reshape the two pieces of metal that are fastened in to the clamp.
Step 6: Then heat the metal using a blowtorch to be able to weld the metal in to the perfect shape.
Step 7: Repeat the process for the second part of the original metal scrap. After it is prepared we are ready to weld the two pieces together!

Step 8: Time for the paint job... ;-)
Finished! Hope you enjoyed the way it came out! Hang you favorite pieces of jewelry and enjoy the unique design :)

Click the link below to watch the build video on YouTube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezRb4sZ_GBI

Greets, HABU.

• Clamp, scrap metal, sander, pliers, blow torch  (Scrapyard, hardware store)

• FL

Hassan, you are a true artist and have created a beautiful and unique work of art! I love this! You have a real gift for using your imagination!!
  • Lisa Gage

YUP Love steel!