DIY Stone Accent Wall on a Budget!

2K Views
I put up This massive stone accent wall (7 feet by 9 feet) for just $221. On the blog you'll see instruction on both install and the grout, and you'll see a breakdown of the cost and why my stone wall cost so much less than other wall of this magnitude and appearance. So go check it out and snag some freebie downloads while you're there! Have a wonderful weekend!
Time: 4 DaysCost: $221Difficulty: Medium
  • diy stone accent wall on a budget
This project started with a pallet of stone at Habitat for Humanity Restore. I bought the stone with very little idea of what I was going to be doing with it, other than A. Wall. If I'd written it then, that would have been the extent of my how to on making a stone accent wall.
  • diy stone accent wall on a budget
I watched A LOT of youtube videos on installing walls like these and through that and some good advice at my local Home Depot store, I was ready to begin.All of my supplies came from Home Depot, other than the stone itself and a stone outlet cover I bought from Amazon.
  • diy stone accent wall on a budget
The total cost of this project should have been over $500, just in materials - I'm not even going to compare it to hiring a professional to come out and do the whole thing for me ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)
See more photos

Suggested materials for this project:

• Stone  (Habitat for Humanity)
  • Mortar  (Home Depot)
  • Grout  (Home Depot)
Londage At Home

Ask a Question