Pounced Rose Gold Glitter Jars

$0

I needed a quick fix forpaint brushes and the like when completing my new craft room. I had mason jars, but I didn’t want them to look like standard painted mason jars. So I brought out THE POUNCER! I have no idea what this is actually called but that’s my story and I’m sticking to it! This is what it looks like:
The Pouncer! One of many I have.
So after washing and drying the jars they were ready to be painted. Now, what color paint to use?
Ready to pounce
I had on hand Craft Smart (Michael’s) Rose Gold Premium Glitter Acrylic Paint. And started pouncing. Pouncing is starting at the bottom and working downward using an up and down motion with the pouncer with a good amount of paint. Keep going until your Jar is completely covered. You’re going to love the texture pouncing gives. These little foam holes once filled with paint gives it almost a sand like feel, along with the glitter in the paint which does not come off! A huge bonus in my eyes!! HINT: if you want them darker, put on another coat or two. I just used one.
See all those mini bubbles?
Now I have all 4 completed I let them dry
Drying
Now I add some cording and a few trims just to jazz them up even more and fill them to the brim with daily craft items.
Ta Da!
Love them!!

• Mason jars  (Had)
  • THE POUNCER  (Had)
  • Paint  (Had)