Remove Grease From Kitchen Cabinets

91K Views
I want to shout from the hilltops of my kitchen and say “Ladies & Gentlemen, I have done it!!! I have learned how to clean kitchen cabinets and have even degreased my kitchen cabinets in the fastest way possible!” Now I know you are thinking I am crazy, but cleanliness is one of my pet peeves. I love to sit back and feel comfortable in my home knowing that I have a clean house.

Time: 15 MinutesCost: $1Difficulty: Easy
  • remove grease from kitchen cabinets
Last night, I got into one of my nesting modes and decided I was tired of looking at the decor on the tops of my kitchen counter tops. I know….we often get tired of looking at the same ole same ole. with that said, I started pulling down all my vases, flowers, etc.  I have never been so grossed out.  That led me to learning how to clean kitchen cabinets to degrease them naturally!
  • remove grease from kitchen cabinets
You are going to want to run to the store or your pantry and pull out these two ingredients.

Supplies Needed To Degrease Your Kitchen Cabinets:
1/2 cup  Borax
1 cup Distilled Vinegar
1 Gallon of Very Hot Water

In order to make this process work you are going to need roughly 1 gallon of hot water. Mix the amounts as listed above until completely dissolved. Then get started on cleaning your cabinets. Seriously! What are you waiting for? Go get started now
  • remove grease from kitchen cabinets
NOW are you ready to Shout out to the WORLD “Check out my clean cabinets” I want to hear about how much you loved this all natural degreaser.
  • remove grease from kitchen cabinets
And of course, I have to show you how filthy my dirty water became. Check out that dish cloth. It is one of my favorites. My grandmother crochets  wash clothes. I look forward to Christmas when I get a few more of her creations.

When you know you have a lot of grease and dirt build up in your kitchen, this is a great method for how to clean kitchen cabinets and degrease them in a safe all natural way.

To View More Related  Frugal Living Posts From Jen

Suggested materials for this project:

Prices updated as of July 11, 2018 10:38 PM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Jennifer Schreiner

• Sue
    Sue United Kingdom

Then ........if you lay a piece of newspaper on the top of the cleaned cabinet (Secure with blu-tac if the corners lift so you don't see it) when you come to doing your next deep kitchen clean you can replace the paper and the grease residue is removed instanly when you remove the paper and stick it in the bin.

• Heidi Patscheider
      Heidi Patscheider

Thank You for sharing Have been looking for a great degreaser. Gonna try it