How to Change Grout Color, the Easy Way!

$15

Tired of trying to scrub away years of dirt and build up? So was I! This grout restorer and sealer is the easy fix for tired grout. I’ve used the Dark Grey and Snow White versions of this product. Both worked perfectly. This leaves an even, like new color across the grout.
Note: I am not being paid for this post. I just really like the product and wanted to share it’s awesomeness with you.
When we moved into this house 5 years ago, I tried everything to clean the grout in this guest bathroom. It actually used to be even darker and dirtier than it looks in my before picture. Of every cleaner I tried, he Magic Eraser was definitely the winner when it came to cleaning this grout. But even the Magic Eraser couldn’t completely restore this grout to white.
Before using Grout Renew in Snow White. The grout seemed worn out and dirty.
You can see here the huge difference.
Here's a sped up look at applying Grout Renew. You can see it's such an easy product to use. Just be sure to use the grout cleaner first. Read the directions on Grout Renew to find out which grout cleaner is best for your type of tile.
Don't worry, using the grout cleaner is easy too. No scrubbing required, but you will need safety gloves for the cleaner.
The room seems so much lighter and cleaner after finishing the grout update.
Another
Another after shot of the whole bathroom. Ignore that wrinkly shower curtain. It's new. A few hot showers will fix that.

Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
The Wonderful Things You Can Make With...Paper!
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
Stephanie Abbott