Old Piece of Furniture= Planter :)

I've had that old side table forever. It was so old and scratched that I couldn't look at it any more. I wanted to throw it away but I thought it deserves a new life. I forgot to take the "before"picture but it was just dark brown wood with scratches. So I spray painted it green and planted some flowers in the drawer. I want to add more to it and maybe put it in a different spot but this is just the
old piece of furniture planter, flowers, gardening, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling
old piece of furniture planter, flowers, gardening, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, spray paint I used
spray paint I used
old piece of furniture planter, flowers, gardening, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, side table painted green
side table painted green
old piece of furniture planter, flowers, gardening, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, drawer
drawer
old piece of furniture planter, flowers, gardening, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, plants I used
plants I used
old piece of furniture planter, flowers, gardening, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, All ready but this is just the beginning
All ready but this is just the beginning :)