Help! What's best way to get rid of pesky mice?? Thx!

+6
  • Ann Cherkas Halstead Ann Cherkas Halstead on Nov 20, 2017
    mouse traps inside and bait under the house. Find out where they are getting and block with steel wool and sheet metal.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Nov 20, 2017
    You have to find the resource where they are getting in,search outside cracks,crevices,garage,etc.Place traps outside and inside.
  • Cynthia H Cynthia H on Nov 20, 2017
    They are a real Houdini when it comes to maneuvering through tiny spaces. There is also foam spray made to fill little nooks and crannies to discourage them. An exterminator can do some of it, but, remember they are looking for food and shelter. My daughter had one trying to get into her dog food container. She invested in a sturdy tote with a locking lid to store it in and it quit trying to get in. They also closed up any access points.
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Nov 20, 2017
    Get a Cat - Fill all the holes and gaps where they come in - Don't leave food or crumbs around. Use Mouse Traps - Poison - Call in the local vermin exterminator - Use strong smelling things around where they get in eg: Mothballs etc.......
  • 27524803 27524803 on Nov 20, 2017
    The only true organic mouse control is.... a CAT
  • Clemons Ashley Clemons Ashley on Nov 20, 2017
    cats I tried everything then got cats and its like mice-b-gone
  • Dfm Dfm on Nov 20, 2017
    my cats will bring the dead mouse to me..and some times one that isnt dead. yup i got ran over by a mouse.
  • Melissa Kinaitis Melissa Kinaitis on Nov 20, 2017
    Irish Spring soap
  • M. M.. M. M.. on Nov 21, 2017
    Mice can get into a space as small as a dime, so plug up everything - nothing is "too small" for their access points!