Christmas Deer Themed Decorating Ideas

$20

Here are a couple of deer themed projects I did for the front porch on our 100 year old house, (that we just sold).
For detailed directions etc. you can pop over to my DIY & decorating blog SimpleDecoratingTips.com and see the full post on each project.
All these posts were from our last 100 year old house, which we just sold and are now currently renovating a Mid-Century house, turning it into more of a

christmas deer themed decorating ideas
This is the front porch to our 100 year old house... that we actually just sold in September! But a few years ago, I decorated the front porch with a deer themed Christmas... Here are some details:
christmas deer themed decorating ideas
The deer theme continued out on the front porch. See how I filled an antique wood box with a faux tree and embellished it with these fun deer themed and natural ornaments.
christmas deer themed decorating ideas
christmas deer themed decorating ideas
I loved this wooden board sign in the Christmas tree ornament mix!

christmas deer themed decorating ideas
The front door had a full length glass storm door, which was perfect for this triple wreath I hung together with the same plaid ribbon.
christmas deer themed decorating ideas

This year with our newly purchased Mid-Century house that we're fully renovating into more of a Colonial Revival, the entire house is under renovation construction and there will be very few Christmas decorations... Sad, but next year will be fun!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of June 18, 2018 11:27 AM - More info
Simple Decorating Tips