Lisa
Lisa
  • Hometalk Helper
  • Chandler, AZ

Milk Glass Christmas Decor

$1

My Milk Glass hutch is dressed for the holidays in buffalo check and reindeers. Milk Glass is the perfect setting to highlight decor, it’s simple but when grouped together it makes a big statement.
milk glass christmas decor
The theme for my Milk Glass this year is a bit of classic buffalo check.
milk glass christmas decor
I used a Grapevine Wreath Milk Glass pitcher to hold a couple of faux Christmas trees.
milk glass christmas decor
Reindeer ornaments give my theme a rustic outdoors theme.
milk glass christmas decor
I also added a couple of buffalo check houses to some pedestals. I set the little houses in fake snow.
milk glass christmas decor
Here’s another rustic reindeer. He’s pretty big so he gets to sit at the top shelf to get a good view. I added some black ornaments I found at Goodwill for some contrast.
milk glass christmas decor
I hope you liked this little tour of my Milk Glass collection. Happy Holidays to you! You can see more of my Milk Glass on my blog, www.thegoodwillgal.com

Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of June 18, 2018 11:27 AM - More info
Lisa