Milk Glass Christmas Decor

5 Views
My Milk Glass hutch is dressed for the holidays in buffalo check and reindeers. Milk Glass is the perfect setting to highlight decor, it’s simple but when grouped together it makes a big statement.
Time: 1 HoursCost: $1Difficulty: Easy
  • milk glass christmas decor
The theme for my Milk Glass this year is a bit of classic buffalo check.
  • milk glass christmas decor
I used a Grapevine Wreath Milk Glass pitcher to hold a couple of faux Christmas trees.
  • milk glass christmas decor
Reindeer ornaments give my theme a rustic outdoors theme.
  • milk glass christmas decor
I also added a couple of buffalo check houses to some pedestals. I set the little houses in fake snow.
  • milk glass christmas decor
Here’s another rustic reindeer. He’s pretty big so he gets to sit at the top shelf to get a good view. I added some black ornaments I found at Goodwill for some contrast.
  • milk glass christmas decor
I hope you liked this little tour of my Milk Glass collection. Happy Holidays to you! You can see more of my Milk Glass on my blog, www.thegoodwillgal.com

Suggested materials for this project:

Prices updated as of February 11, 2018 10:57 PM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Lisa

Ask a Question