Cozy Country Corner Table!!!

$20

This was an adorable project!!! I absolutely fell in love with it when it was done!!! It ended up in a woman's apartment where she wanted something stylish but that did not take up a ton if space.
cozy country corner table
Here is the before. Not bad but it needed some Spencer tlc and my paint touch!!! As always I started by wiping down the piece with a water and vinegar solution to get the ickys off.
cozy country corner table
So as you can see there were no seats on the chair which for a chair that could be an issue hahaha. We are all about repurposing so Spencer cut pieces of pallet wood and made a seat!!!
The seats were then stained using grey Minwax stain and a slight dry brush white paint treatment.
I then did the same stain, white paint layer for the top to achieve the look as pictured above.
cozy country corner table
The seats once attached were then stained with the grey Minwax stain and sealed with polycrylic.
cozy country corner table
For the top I used my slappy slap dry brush method where I paint the white first (bullseye this time) and then I use my chippy brushes to lightly apply the stain. The top was also sealed with polycrylic.
cozy country corner table
cozy country corner table
The set came out adorable and our client was happy with her new set!!! Please check us out as Sierra Stars furniture and gifts on Facebook. Thank you!!

• Joa28245494

I have a Formica table top, early 80s dark brown matching chairs. Can I paint Formica? Want to paint cream color

• Anne

This is beautiful. I'm very new to DIY. What is "DRY PAINTING"?

• Tony

The first picture of the table reveals a square table; the finished pic shows us a

round table. What's up with that?

• Cathie

The sides drop down to make it rectangular. You can see the sides down in the first pic.

• Nurseone

very nice, white name brand is white paint. no sanding required? I like

• Melin

This is a sensational transformation and I especially love what you did with the chair seats ~ VERY cute and clever!!