How To Clean Your Home With Baking Soda

$2

Baking Soda is a base which breaks through a lot of germs and grease. Most everyone already has this in your home already - now just start using it to clean!

You can see more of my crazy creations here

Your Oven

If you have a vent be sure to cover it with painters tape to prevent things from falling in between your oven windows. Sprinkle your oven window with baking soda (this was a picture from my first time doing this and you do not need this much baking soda - lol).

Spray with a little water to dampen your baking soda (you want to make a paste)

Using a clean damp wash cloth - start scrubbing. You can do this on the entire oven and oven window. Once you are done scrubbing, use a shop vac or broom to clean up the dirty baking soda mixture, and rinse with clean water and a clean wash cloth until all the baking soda is gone and your oven is clean. 

You can see my full tutorial & video on oven window cleaning here(and you can clean the entire oven with this method).

*Extra tip - if your having a hard time cutting through the grease in your oven, make a paste of dish soap and baking soda and then scrub.

Your Sinks -

Sprinkle with baking soda, scrub it clean, and rinse.

Baking soda is a base that cuts through grease & dirt.

You can also use baking soda to scrub your refrigerator handles clean, as well as your pantry door & handle clean.

*Baking soda is abrasive so do not use on anything you don't want to scratch (like stainless steel)

Showers & Tubs

Sprinkle baking soda on your shower floors.

Using a damp sponge, scrub lightly, and then rinse completely.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations

• Syk32273408

I am going to try this on the tub in the house we just moved into. It has some nasty stains in the bottom and so much residue build up, that I have scrubbed several times and not much difference. Thanks for the tip.
    • Chas' Crazy Creations

Thank you and let me know how it goes. If you have some trouble with the build up, I have some other tricks up my sleeve I can share :)

• Sandra Weed

Hi Chas. I'm Sandy from Weedsport, New York and just watched your video on cleaning your kitchen. I love the fact you use the three items I already have in my house. I was really interested in the oven racks. I'm eager to try your method for cleaning them. Thanks.

• Chas' Crazy Creations

Hi Sandy, thank you so much and I am pleased you want to give the oven racks a try. Let me know what you think :)