How To Clean Your Home With Baking Soda

$2

Baking Soda is a base which breaks through a lot of germs and grease. Most everyone already has this in your home already - now just start using it to clean!

You can see more of my crazy creations here

Your Oven

If you have a vent be sure to cover it with painters tape to prevent things from falling in between your oven windows. Sprinkle your oven window with baking soda (this was a picture from my first time doing this and you do not need this much baking soda - lol).

Spray with a little water to dampen your baking soda (you want to make a paste)

Using a clean damp wash cloth - start scrubbing. You can do this on the entire oven and oven window. Once you are done scrubbing, use a shop vac or broom to clean up the dirty baking soda mixture, and rinse with clean water and a clean wash cloth until all the baking soda is gone and your oven is clean. 

You can see my full tutorial & video on oven window cleaning here(and you can clean the entire oven with this method).

*Extra tip - if your having a hard time cutting through the grease in your oven, make a paste of dish soap and baking soda and then scrub.

Your Sinks -

Sprinkle with baking soda, scrub it clean, and rinse.

Baking soda is a base that cuts through grease & dirt.

You can also use baking soda to scrub your refrigerator handles clean, as well as your pantry door & handle clean.

*Baking soda is abrasive so do not use on anything you don't want to scratch (like stainless steel)

Showers & Tubs

Sprinkle baking soda on your shower floors.

Using a damp sponge, scrub lightly, and then rinse completely.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
25 Fun Things You'll Want to DIY Before the Spring Arrives
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
Use Your Old Corks For These 25 Clever Ideas
21 Small Things You Can Do to Beautify Your Home This Weekend
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Syk32273408

I am going to try this on the tub in the house we just moved into. It has some nasty stains in the bottom and so much residue build up, that I have scrubbed several times and not much difference. Thanks for the tip.
    • Chas' Crazy Creations

Thank you and let me know how it goes. If you have some trouble with the build up, I have some other tricks up my sleeve I can share :)

• Sandra Weed

Hi Chas. I'm Sandy from Weedsport, New York and just watched your video on cleaning your kitchen. I love the fact you use the three items I already have in my house. I was really interested in the oven racks. I'm eager to try your method for cleaning them. Thanks.

• Chas' Crazy Creations

Hi Sandy, thank you so much and I am pleased you want to give the oven racks a try. Let me know what you think :)