DIY Storage Basket Table

73K Views
I rescued a vintage metal basket, upcycled it, and it now has a new life!

Hi, I'm Jenn! I buy old, ugly, and neglected houses and flip them all by myself! It's a crazy, DIY house-flipping life, so come follow along at my blog Bachelorette Pad Flip or on Instagram!
Time: 2 HoursCost: $30Difficulty: Medium
  • diy storage basket table
This whole project started because of a trip to an antique store. I found a perfect, rustic metal basket. I knew it had potential!
  • diy storage basket table
I wanted to make the basket into a table, so I picked up two pine disc from a big box store and stained them. One served as the bottom base and one served as the "lid"
  • diy storage basket table
I also picked up four midcentury inspired legs from a big box store and they were the perfect height and style for this little end table.
  • diy storage basket table
This fun little addition to my living room provides much needed storage in my small historic home. To see the full tutorial with links to products, check out my blog, The Bachelorette Pad Flip and be sure to find me on Facebook!

Suggested materials for this project:

Prices updated as of July 11, 2018 11:34 PM - More infoHometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
The Bachelorette Pad Flip