5 Dollar Store Crafts

$5

I know that not a lot of you have time to do DIYS that take up days or weeks to make, so with these 5 DIYS I tried to focus on making them as quick and easy as possible. Plus they’re super affordable to make and no one will ever know you payed a few bucks for them! 😀 😀

#1 Three Tier Cupcake Stand - This cupcake stand is so easy to put together. I used 2 glass candle holders and 3 slabs of wood. You can purchase your wood at any craft store or use a chainsaw to make some from a tree. That's what we did.
#2 Recipe/ Chalkboard Stand - We used some scrap wood we had at home and I got the clip and handle from hobby lobby. I also used an old vintage candle holder to make it a stand.
We used chalk paint so you can write notes on it as well.
#5 Plant Stand - This plant stand was up-cycled from an old candle holder. I used a round piece of wood to attach to the top and gave it a coat of white paint. Visit my blog for the before photos.
#4 Gold Dollar Store Frames - I purchased these gold frames at the dollar store as well as the glass candle sticks. I used dowels to give it support in the back and gave it a coat of paint and gold leaf.
#1 Votive Candle holder - This was a fun way to upcycle old lids. I simply used glass candlestick holders from the dollar store then I attached lids to the top and added votives.
Which one is your favorite? :D My favorite is the cupcake holder. :D

Thank you so much for checking out my DIY. I hope you liked it!  ________________________________________________

If you liked this DIY then I have good news for you.. Sign up for my newsletter and I'll email you all my DIYS. DON'T MISS A DIY and SIGN UP HERE : http://eepurl.com/czq_T5

• Gold leaf
  • Candlestick holders
  • Spray paint

Lily Oleynik

• Mimi

Love, love, love the wooden cupcake holder! I know just the person to make this for...she will be so excited!!! Thank you for sharing your creativity!
  • Lola

You have the very pretty, yet natural ideas. Keep up the good work!