Organic Pest Control That Works

Spring has finally arrived. time to get outside and do some spring cleaning and a few chores. Spring around here brings bugs. I mean crawling yucky bugs like ants and other unwelcome critters. No worries though, I use diatomaceous earth for organic pest control.
Sprinkle where bugs live and crawl. That's it. Works on ants, beetles, roaches, bedbugs,fleas and more.
The package says it kills in 24 hours. I saw a big reduction but it took a little longer for all signs of my ant problem to dissappear.
Use gloves when handling this, not because it's toxic but becuse it's an irritant on your skin

17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Wendi @ H2OBungalow

• Glenda Ricklefs

is this safe to use around pets

• Carol

I was boiling water with baking soda, salt & cream of tartar to get lime scale & coffee discoloration out of some pots. I found a BUNCH of dead gnats in each open pot! Bonanza! They seem to want water but then drown in it. I put an open cup of water near my plants. Maybe I can get some that way.
  • Lyn Hinton

We moved into a house where owner kept her dogs in house and NEVER walked them. When we bought house it needed help!! We have 2 parrots. Now we have gnats! How do we get rid of them. HELP!!!

• Jackie Campbell Mathis

Cut a drink bottle right where the bottle gets smaller turn the neck of the bottle inside the bottle put a quarter of a cup apple cider vinegar & half that water knatts can't swim

Buy buy , They can't fly out either ??

• Lisa Walker Fitschen

Does this work for spiders.

• Edes Szivem

YES, it does. The DE sticks to the outside of their body cuts them, since the DE is # 7 hard, and dries them from the inside out !!! I had great success with DE killing all kinds of nasty crawlers !!!!

The best thing about DE is, that you can cleanse your body too. I have been taking DE over 15 years, started with 1/4 teaspoon first thing in the morning for about 1 month to see how your body reacts. Than you take 1/2 teaspoon for another month, and so on, until you reach the 1 and a 1/2 tablespoon a month, than you stop for 1 month and start all over again with the 1/4 teaspoon. You must drink lot's of DISTILLED WATER when you take it, otherwise it will dehydrate you !!!! But it will get rid of all the impurities like Parasites in your body ~ Yes everyone has Parasites, you are born with it. But if you take the DE it will kill all the Parasites and Viruses in your body GUARANTEED !!! I am living proof of that !!!!