Sypsie Designs
Sypsie Designs
  • Rochester, MI

Easy Headboard Cover

$20

I love all of the beautiful upholstered headboards that are being created and would love to have one in my home, but replacing my current bed frame is just not in my budget. I currently have an old metal frame, and after playing around with a few options, decided to make an easy & removable cover to get the same look on a budget!
easy headboard cover, bedroom ideas, crafts, home decor, painted furniture, reupholster, window treatments
All I needed was a $15 fabric shower curtain, some Command strips, sewing supplies and a couple of safety pins.
The Command strips got sewn into the sides of the fabric and attached to the back of the posts. The top corners got pinned with the safety pins, similar to how you'd wrap a present to get a crisp look.
And that was it! Now I have an upholstered headboard look for a fraction of the cost, and was able to reuse my outdated headboard!

Sypsie Designs