Pine Straw by the Truckload for Hibiscus House

Do you use mulch? What works for you? My mama didn't and she had the greenest thumb of anyone I've ever known. She planted perennials and they were beautiful. She would say, "Dolly you know it may be hard at first but in time the weeding will get easier." I tried her way for years and it just didn't work for me.
This is a Leyland Cyprus row of trees that I added a think layer of mulch a few years ago to. It makes for easier mowing for the hubby! I know they don't have the best reputation but I like them and hope they don't get diseased.
I love Spring when everything is green and growing. Fresh mulch only improves the look.
Do you like my old camp cabin that I turned into my garden shed? I love it and will post about it when I clean it up a bit...
This is for a local source of pine straw but something to look for in all bales of pine straw. Clean neat bales. I am not a videographer that's for sure and am about to fall out from the heat but did it anyway...

Dolly Sarrio

• Chris aka monkey

well if Douglas Hunt likes it then i am all for it xx

• Katie

I use straw in my garden between the raised beds and also around the tomatoes once they start to flower. I use oat straw up here but my parents live in the south and used pine straw.