My Simple Summer Kitchen

$0

Summer is all about the simple things to me. While I love to decorate and keep a nice home, I don't want to be stuck in the house when the weather outside is beautiful. I keep my summer decor to a minimum. Simple and uncluttered is the goal.
The flooring is new in here, and I love the contrast of the dark floors with the white cabinets.
My kitchen canisters were a DIY project from a few years back, I'm still happy with these. I added a few hydrangeas blooms from my garden to the counter. Cutting fresh flowers from my yard is one of my favorite things about summer!
I love coastal decor, but when it's done minimally. My starfish weight that holds my napkins down stays out all year long.
My pot of lavender smells amazing when it's in bloom, I brought it inside to use as a centerpiece on my kitchen table. Easy-peasy!

• Hydrangeas  (garden)
  • Lavender  (garden)

30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
30 Useful Ways To Reuse Plastic Bottles
Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
TheHoneycombHome

1 comment
  • Johnmatthew

At the commencement of the straw-hat, I sat down to agenda out some doings for the girls to keep them full but then I quickly obvious that instead of being in go mode this straw-hat, I required to get back to basics. So, we’re alive simply this straw-hat and it’s certainly reflected in my decoration as abundant as it is in our existences. Coursework writers