How to Hang a Wall of Peel and Stick Glass Subway Tile

$240

A wall of tile can make a huge statement, but dealing with grout can be intimidating. While we love hanging actual tile and encourage you to try it, for this project, we used peel and stick tile.
Here are all the supplies that you need. The peel and stick tile is from Aspect Tile.
You can use tile snips to trim your tiles for a flat edge such as up against the adjacent wall or cabinet.
Peel off the backing and apply the tile to the wall. It is NOT adjustable so be sure to use a level to get it straight. More tips on my blog post!!
Optional: Use caulk to cover up any seams on the edges.
The result is beautiful! See more specifics and details on my blog: Charleston Crafted
Here is the video of this tutorial

• Level
  • Caulk
  • Peel & stick tile  (Aspect Tile)

29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
15 Memorial Day Crafts
Cuddling Up At Home With A Bottle Of Wine? Then Try These Projects!
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Morgan McBride

• Yun
    Yun

Yes, could you help advise the online store information that you ordered the long white subway tile from? I like it a lot as it has the looks of a real mosaic tile with the shiny reflections. I hope they also come in variety of color selections too. Thanks and appreciate in advance for your help.

1 comment
  • JackieEsso
    JackieEsso

You make it look so easy. I'm going to try this project. Thanks for the info.