Angela
Angela
  • San Antonio, TX

Fourth of July Porch!!

I love decorating my front porch for the Fourth of July! This year, with my color scheme, it was easy! All I had to do was add inexpensive flags purchased at Lowes to everything. You can never have enough flags in my book!!
fourth of july porch, curb appeal, patriotic decor ideas, porches, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths
The bunting was hung on Memorial Day and will stay up thru July. I just love the patriotism they bring to the home.
I added flags along our pathway leading to the front door.
It's so fun to watch them blow in the breeze!
My summer wreaths are set for the holiday by just adding a couple of flags!
A trio of flags in the fern by the front door add just the right touch!
All my decor for my summer porch stayed the same. I just added flags!!
Here, I added a flag pillow to my mini German wagon!
A smaller flag pillow works perfectly on the front swing.
A patriotic basket filled with some flag fabric and fake apples (so the deer won't nibble) are as American as apple pie!!
Don't they look good enough to eat??!!!
Happy Fourth of July!!!

To see more: http://twelveoaksmanor.com/2014/06/30/fourth-of-july-porch/

1 comment
  • Hannah V

So beautiful! Love your front porch and little basket of apples!