Found old windows that someone was throwing out. So I decided to grab them for a recycled project.
My husband stared to figure out the measurements, and a good location in out backyard.
He gave it a rough draft to make sure the right windows will fit in the right places.
There is my husband getting the base of the Greenhouse so it will be even all around the perimeter. My dog wanted to help. :)
Now he is ready for the framing. He has been working very hard while I take pictures. :)
My carpenter is almost done. Just a few more window to insert.
The Green house is done being built. Now my turn to clean, paint, and scrap the windows clean.
Now it is completed. I found some white shutters on the side of the road to give this Green house extra character.
I added a little pathway to the entrance to the door. The rocks I found on the beach to define the pathway. I stenciled a green vintage look to the top rim above the door and shutters. I love how this turned out. My plants are doing well as long as I remember to water them. :