Pizza Pan Reindeer

$2

In my crafty world, The Dollar Tree and crafts just go together. I get so much inspiration walking through there and seeing what I can use to craft with. And its not expensive! You can create cute Christmas decor from items found at The Dollar Tree, like my reindeer.

pizza pan reindeer

I just adore him! I freehanded his face but you can use stencils.

pizza pan reindeer

Find a pizza pan and this hat with antlers. I also used paint and craft poms for embellishments.

pizza pan reindeer

First, paint the pizza pan. For the lighter brown, I used the same brown mixed with white paint. This is easier. No need to have 2 shades of brown.

pizza pan reindeer

Glue down the hat and other embellishments. I used a red craft pom for the nose and green poms on his hat. Just for fun!

pizza pan reindeer

Remember to glue down the back.

pizza pan reindeer

I also felt like he needed a cute bow tie. I used ribbon I had. Easy!

Just cut the ribbon and fold. Grab the middle and glue down another square of ribbon over where you gathered the ribbon.

pizza pan reindeer

Here he is all cute and festive!

pizza pan reindeer

With just a glue gun and paint, you can create cute Christmas decor using a pizza pan. Think snowman, Santa, Elf etc. The possibilities are endless!

The CSI Project