Upcycling a Broken Picture Frame!

I had a cute picture frame, but it was no use to me as the easel broke off from the back. :( I held onto it for ages. Hating to throw it away- so glad inspiration finally hit.
Spray paint, round wooden finials, a little glue and a sheet of scrapbook paper.
Perfect size for your bathroom countertop or dresser. Not a fragrance lover? No problem. Use it with your favorite lotions or cosmetics.
Quick and easy-doesn't get any better! Come on over and let me show you how easy it really is. You might not even want to wait until the easel breaks off!

Check Out These 15 Beautiful Flower Ideas For Spring
17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
Try These Gorgeous Ideas And The Mailman Will Never Miss Your Mailbox!
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Shaunna @ Tempting Thyme

• Daisy'smum
    Daisy'smum

I love this idea and have at least one frame I could use. Now wondering what I could use for feet - hmm! Thanks for the idea, love the colour.

• Shaunna @ Tempting Thyme
      Shaunna @ Tempting Thyme

@Daisy'smum Thank you. If you don't have any of the little wooden balls that are flat on one side, why not use small (1 1/2" - 2") candlesticks.

• Kathy A
    Kathy A

Personally, I hang most of my frames and have been known to rip the easel backs off! Great upcycle and the feet are great in the bathroom so stuff doesn't get wet. Did it to a basket I had on the counter after colors ran! Great upcycle.
    • Shaunna @ Tempting Thyme
      Shaunna @ Tempting Thyme

Thank you Kathy.....I have been adding feet/legs to a number of household items lately. Quick way to update old items! 😉