Upcycling a Broken Picture Frame!

I had a cute picture frame, but it was no use to me as the easel broke off from the back. :( I held onto it for ages. Hating to throw it away- so glad inspiration finally hit.
Spray paint, round wooden finials, a little glue and a sheet of scrapbook paper.
Perfect size for your bathroom countertop or dresser. Not a fragrance lover? No problem. Use it with your favorite lotions or cosmetics.
Quick and easy-doesn't get any better! Come on over and let me show you how easy it really is. You might not even want to wait until the easel breaks off!

Shaunna @ Tempting Thyme

• Daisy'smum

I love this idea and have at least one frame I could use. Now wondering what I could use for feet - hmm! Thanks for the idea, love the colour.

• Shaunna @ Tempting Thyme

@Daisy'smum Thank you. If you don't have any of the little wooden balls that are flat on one side, why not use small (1 1/2" - 2") candlesticks.

• Kathy A

Personally, I hang most of my frames and have been known to rip the easel backs off! Great upcycle and the feet are great in the bathroom so stuff doesn't get wet. Did it to a basket I had on the counter after colors ran! Great upcycle.
    • Shaunna @ Tempting Thyme

Thank you Kathy.....I have been adding feet/legs to a number of household items lately. Quick way to update old items! 😉