All-Natural Weed KIller

$5
5

Spring is finally here! The flowers are blooming, the grass is growing, and so are the weeds! If you're like me, you hate to use chemicals, but you want something that actually works. I've found the solution!

I start with a 24 ounce spray bottle and cover the bottom with salt. I held it up to the light so you could see how much salt I use...since I don't measure it!

Then, I fill it up with vinegar and add a few drops of dish soap. Any brand will do since it just helps the solution stick to the leaves. Shake it up and don't forget to label the bottle.

The only thing left to do is spray the weeds. As you can see, I got this one good and wet.

Two hours later...

Isn't that amazing?

Here's a before and after:

I've been using this solution for years and it's never let me down. One thing I will tell you, though, it seems to work better on a sunny day.  

I love this solution because it is safe for children and pets and I love anything that doesn't have chemicals in it!

I hope you'll give it a try!

Ann|The  Apple Street Cottage