Clean Your Toilet With Coke

$1

Learn how to clean a toilet with Coke. This cleaning hack with leave your commode sparkling clean. If you have rust stains or lime scale that just won’t come off the toilet bowl or tank, then run to the kitchen and grab a can of Coke for this cheap and easy cleaning solution.

Depending on how hard or soft your water is and what kind of minerals are in the water supply you may be more likely to have stubborn rust or limescale stains that are difficult to scrub off.

Soda works to clean your toilet because three ingredients, citric, carbonic and phosphoric acids.

1. First, flush out most of the water from the toilet. Either turn the knob on the side of the tank to turn off water flow and then flush the toilet or fill a large bucket with water and dump it quickly into the toilet. This will force the toilet to empty.
  2. Next, open a can of coke and pour it into the bowl. Try to get it under the rim and focus on any stubborn stains.
  1. Then, wait for at least two hours for the Coke to work it’s magic.
  2. After the time is up flush the toilet and use a scrub brush on any remaining stains.
  3. Last, flush the toilet one last time to get rid of any remaining Coke in the bowl.

The toilet after

Check out the video for more instructions.

How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
25 Ways You Can Be an Artist - With No Experience Necessary!
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
Adrienne Carrie Hubbard | Crafty Little Gnome

• Joycelyn
    Joycelyn

How to get rid of flies out your trash can

• Maria
      Maria

Fill a cup with red wine and leave it in the bathroom (I use this one for fruit flies); other day vinegar and soap (I have never used this one).

• JoAnn
    JoAnn

I tried this. Doesn’t work

• Karen Parsons Brooke
    Karen Parsons Brooke

What can I use to remove trapped lint my washing machine that keeps messing up my clothes and leaves my clothes very rough despite the use of fabric softeners?

• Kelley D
      Kelley D

there is an thing to buy to attach to your vacuum but it really isn’t much better than the skinny attachment on your vacuum. I know one thing - I have seen it happen to people I know. Have it professionally done once . ( clogs cause fires!!! ) Then clean your lint between ever single use. Newer dryers are better not to clog up as bad. But most of us are stuck with what we have . But your line out of your house can be clogged. That is why one time - call a professional . I think it is less than $200

• Laura
    Laura

And I drink this, sad to think what is happening to our insides.

• Belizepassion
    Belizepassion

This is the only thing that I found that works.