Greenery Wall

$30

This greenery wall was so fun to make! It was way easier than it looks and only took a few tools other than the faux florals.

This stuff is the star of the show! You can find Plastic Garden Fencing at your local hardware store and it’s pretty inexpensive considering how large the roll is! (This was the smallest size roll my store carried) 

It’s typically either black or green. Obviously, I wanted the green color for this project.

I hit up the craft store when all floral and greenery were 50% off. I walked out with SO many goodies! I have been wanting to do this wall for some time now, and the price was finally right! I wanted a mix of greens. Some succulent and some leafy. They all look great together. You simply can’t go wrong with your greenery choices! The more dimension and color variety, the better!

After measuring and cutting the size fence piece I needed, I secured the fencing to the wall by drilling a washer and screw onto all 4 corners and 2 spots in the middle of the piece.

The plants stems were placed between the fencing and the wall through the holes. No adhesive. This way they are easy to move around and arrange, take down or clean.

Keep going till you've filled in all the holes!

I just love how it fills up our Neverland Corner with such whimsy!

30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
Perfectly DeStressed

• Debbe

I love beautiful creations like this, but I too am discouraged by the dust it will harbour 😒. Other than a weekly vacuuming I don't know of any other solutions for dust 🤷‍♀️ Wish I knew of a better answer. Anyone remember that spray called Endust? Does that help at all? Is it still on the market?

• Rona Connelly

I agree with the dust it would gather. Endust is still on the market but I don't know if it would help with this.

• Jackie

Wouldn’t the spiders love it?!?😉

• Connie Morgan

Want to do a mural of some kind in a bedroom. Any suggestions

• Rhonda Reno Allen

I like the idea but don’t think it’s for me..I really don’t think it would be a huge dust collector if you lightly went over it with a duster weekly.. or even biweekly..now if you let it build up over months, would be a different story.. lol..

• Autumn Titensor Goodwin

Something like this would be great for an event as a photo backdrop.