Botanical Print Gallery Wall

$65

Have you noticed all the beautiful framed botanical prints lately at all the home decor stores? I love them but it would cost hundreds of dollars to make a gallery wall with them. I knew I could replicate the high end look on a small budget. I scoured google and found a site where you could print genuine botanicals for free.

Botanical Print Gallery Wall DIY
Botanical Print Gallery Wall DIY
botanical print gallery wall

I wanted my prints to look like they were pages right out of an old gardening journal so I used my home printer and beige card stock to print them out. You could also have them professionally printed out as photographs if you wanted a polished look.

botanical print gallery wall

I found my frames at a local bargain store. Since I printed on standard 8 1/2 x 11 printer paper I needed to trim the edges of my prints before framing them in my 8x10 frames.

botanical print gallery wall

I first figured out how high I wanted my top row and how much room between rows. Use a laser level and pencil to mark where each frame will go.

The finished wall
The finished wall

Here is the link that will bring you to the book, just click the download tab at the top-there are over 80 different botanical images in the book so have fun picking some for your home!

http://www.botanicus.org/item/31753002839139

botanical print gallery wall

***When you click on the botanicus website link click download and you can save the PDF to your computer or to your phone. The prints start on page 237 of the book. You can simply save the images you like to your files or even screenshot them from your phone.***

botanical print gallery wall
botanical print gallery wall
botanical print gallery wall
botanical print gallery wall
botanical print gallery wall
botanical print gallery wall
botanical print gallery wall
botanical print gallery wall
botanical print gallery wall

• Alleronda

Great job! I love the frames. Where did you buy them? Or how did you embellish them if you didn't buy them that way?

• Jennifer Howard

I found these at my local Christmas Tree Shop; they don't carry them any more or I would link them for you. I lucked out because they were exactly what I wanted.