How do I get rid of roaches and mice?

CarolynKelli L. MilliganWindy Jeffcoat

• Windy Jeffcoat

First of all do an overall clean out, eliminating all food sources for the pest. Your local farm & feed store can provide you with the best products. Keep the safety of elderly, children and pets in mind, especially those with allergies. VIPER is a very good product when used correctly. OneBite is a rat bait used in barns, unfortunately government has regulations & it’s sold in bulk. $$.. mice are inside, They come from outside, again find where they enter. I once live near a 100 acre field, every time the farmer would cut his field, I dealt with the little critters! Clean up the the initial source to eliminating them.. good luck.. hope I have helped you.

• Kelli L. Milligan

I use Roach bombs for roaches and spray outside around the house with Home Defense. For mice try to find out where they are getting in and plug up. I set out Tom Cat mouse poison and never saw one again. Keep your pets safe.

.

• Carolyn

I use the bug bombs in the house. Gets rid of spiders and even a mouse I had in the kitchen! Not sure where the mouse is now but he’s not in the kitchen!