Dollar Store Truck Box

$105

I love the little red truck trend for Christmas this year, so I picked up a few of these signs, and used scrap wood to make a cute centerpiece. Great for kids table.

Here's what you'll need to make these!

Start off by popping off the fender, and the top hood piece. I used a knife- be careful not to break or bend any of the pieces!

Because the truck is only decorated on one side, now's your time to decorate the other side of one of the trucks. You can use scrapbook paper, paint, and mod podge. (You need to do this because the truck only comes right sided)

Next, I cut the scrap wood to the length of the truck bottom and also for the sides to use as the end of the truck ends.

I then nailed on the top board to act as the hood of the truck.

Then I glued the trucks to the sides of the boards.

I also added a wreath to the front of the truck!

That's it, all done and ready to go! How cute is that?

Fill and decorate and it’s ready for your Christmas decor 😂 Happy Holidays is more at Gilbert Marketplace

You can fill it up and decorate it even more, my elf on the shelf jumped right on. Check out more of my projects on Gilbert Marketplace.

Happy Holidays!

Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized