Embellishing Christmas Garland

$50

I love the look of garland, but oftentimes, it can look a bit skimpy. In this tutorial, I will show you easy tips on embellishing any garland that you use to give it added fullness and texture.

Supplies:

Garden Gloves, scissors, garden clippers

Regular garland (either real or faux).

Seeded Eucalyptus and Dusty Miller (I used faux for mine).

Ribbon, Pipe cleaners, Faux Greenery (I used real), ornaments and pinecones.

Attach garland to the area you want to put it - using pipe cleaners or ribbon to hold it up.

This is the "before" look with the garland as is - with no embellishment. Now, let's have some fun!

Attach store bought eucalyptus with pipe cleaners or wire. Oftentimes, you can simply tuck the branches into the existing wire that you've used already.

Attach a bow with ribbon onto the garland using wire or simply by tying it to the garland. I like to use two types of ribbon and leave the ribbon hanging long to give it a classy look.

Place a pinecone or two into the ribbon using wire.

Tuck extra greenery into the wire to give more fullness to the garland. I also added dusty miller to mine to give the garland added color.

You can also mix boxwood garland with your pine garland. The more greenery the better!

Stand back and enjoy your embellished garland! So simple and easy!

22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Lisa @cottagestyle