Make DIY Monogrammed Leather Cord Keepers With Cricut

$25

These DIY Monogrammed Leather Cord Keepers are fairly quick to make and are so very useful! We use them to help identify each other's charging cables and earbuds, and to corral the tangle of earbud wires that inevitably settles at the bottom of your bag or purse. Not only are they pretty darn functional, but they make a perfect gift! You could whip out a whole passel of these fun and functional cord keepers in a couple of hours.
This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

• I used my Cricut Explore Air 2 for these Cord Keepers.
  • Adhere leather to a StrongGrip mat, smooth side down. Use your brayer or similar tool to make sure your leather is fully 'stuck' to the mat. If you adhere to the back side of the leather, all the little thready leather pieces will be stuck all over your mat and you will not be happy. PLUS...the smooth side of the leather adheres much better to the mat.
  • Download the Template and open Cricut Design Space. Set the material to leather, insert a deep point blade and cut your leather cord keepers.
  • Make the tiniest clip on the bottom of the big round cut to enable the button to get through the hole without having to make the hole too big.

• Screw the studs into the smaller hole. You may need to enlarge the hole to get the screw in...I used the weeding tool to make the hole just a wee bit bigger.
  • Set your cord keepers aside while you cut the gold initials out of the gold vinyl iron-on.
  • Make sure you mirror your initials before you cut them.
  • Cut apart the initials and weed the letters.
  • Measure to make certain that your letters are centered and placed where you want them.
  • Iron your letters on to your leather cord keepers. Make sure you place a thin towel between the leather and the iron. Set your iron to 'high' and turn off any steam function.
  • Set the iron over the letters for about 15-20 seconds...carefully test to make sure that the letters have adhered before you pull off the clear cover.
  • Tidy up all your cords with your handy and quite spiffy cord keepers!

31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
3 Simple Green Ways To Clean In Your Home
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
Lynn @ Nourish and Nestle

• Beansprouts (Alice Bean)

Thank you so much for the ideas for the Cricut machine. I am unemployed at the moment and I decorate the tumblers but want to do more than that. I need easy projects just like the cord holder. You just made my day! 😜

Hope you have a great day as well!!

Alice