Modern Farmhouse Jenga Blocks Lamp DIY

$3

Are you ready to explore some fun craft with Jenga Blocks today straight from Dollar Tree? Do you find yourself trying to do something cool with Jenga Block ?

I have used Jenga blocks in so many projects that you can check on my BLOG OR YouTube channel. Today I would like to put my Jenga blocks into special use and make a candle holder or lamp. Don't you just love good budget friendly projects?

I like to start my project with adding a stain to my Jenga blocks so it nicely fit into my home decor. Pack from Dollar Tree often comes mixed with dark and natural colors pieces.I like to use my water stain wood stain for that. It for sure it is easier to work with and it doesn't have much of a strong smell of stain

I always wipe my stain with rug or paper towel after to make sure stain is nicely distributed. Make sure to wear some gloves.

Love the shading on my Jenga Blocks! Good thing about using water base stains is that all almost instantly dries out so you can almost instantly move to next step.

Little bit of gorilla hot glue on a center of each block will nicely adhere them to my glass vase. I like to add my glue to wider portion of my Jenga block so it does have that slick Modern Farmhouse look ... and of course I only have 2 packages ...lol.

As you can see blocks are really not touching each other and the is ok because you do want to leave a opening for light to come through.

My lamp shade is growing so fast and I am soo anxious to see it done. Always loved to play with blocks when I was a little girl so this lamp diy was actually super fun project to relax with.

Just like that my Modern Farmhouse Jenga Block Lamp diy is completed! Total cost $3 ... All what you need is to insert a candle or LED lights and you are all good to go to enjoy your freshly made lamp. That is what I am talking about budget friendly craft that also looks super cool. Hope that you agree with me on that

If you enjoyed that budget friendly project make sure to check out my other post on my BLOG. I love ELEGANT AND BUDGET FRIENDLY home decor project. Check out my Shutters project HERE and while you are there you must check this awesome Felt flowers wreath I made from scratch! I love to make flowers ! Did I mention that?

30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
30 Ideas To Make Your Office Look Great
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
15 Clever Repurposing Ideas That Will Add Some Creativity to Your Home
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?
Agnes Chrzanowska

• Lisa Prater

Love the idea. I use Dollar Tree jenga blocks often. Do you have a link to where we could see it finished with the light inside?

• Nancy vlcek

I missed something... this takes about it being a lamp but I can’t see where the light part comes in? Also, the shade? I’m sorry. I must have overlooked it. But, even so, it’s a neat vase!

• Linda

Yes, she does mention lamp shade...it confused me, too....I guess she calls it a lamp because she puts a candle inside?? Good idea...might try it but will paint instead of stain!

• AndradeTea

You could maybe even use a "puck" style light that has a remote ...

However you use it, it's cool!