Stair Refresh

$200

I had recently seen a photo on Instagram of a home with beautiful mosaic stars stair wraps and was totally inspired!

I love our stairs, but wanted to add something fun! Our stairs are cedar with white face.

I decided I wanted to try for the same look that I saw on IG.

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

We have 18 stair faces so I stared by measuring each step. Be sure to measure each one because they were mostly different sizes.

I then ordered the wraps based on the step sizes.

The day before I was ready to apply the wraps I took them out of the box and laid them in a pile upside down to get the roll out of them and I let them acclimate.

APPLYING:

The wraps were super easy to apply!!

Hold the wrap up to your stair face and trim off excess, be sure not to make them too small (you will use the razor knife after they are applied to do a final trim).

Peel off the backing and apply to the stair face. I found it easier to start on the left and at the bottom of the stair face.

I did a few starting from the top and had to take it off and reapply several times.

Now use the tool that comes with the wraps and smooth out any bubbles.

Finally, use your razor knife to cut off the excess.

That’s it! Such a fun look and a year from now it my style changes just pull them off!!

Thanks so much for stopping my! Be sure to give me a follow on here and IG. Tag me if you do your own project using any of my posts so I can share it ❤️❤️!

Danya

31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
12 Container Garden Ideas to Kick Off Spring
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
30 Creative Painting Techniques & Ideas You MUST See
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas

• Cathy

Interesting!

• Lisa

Looks nice, but I would stencil instead and seal. Probably quicker, cheaper and more durable.