Stair Refresh

$200

I had recently seen a photo on Instagram of a home with beautiful mosaic stars stair wraps and was totally inspired!

I love our stairs, but wanted to add something fun! Our stairs are cedar with white face.

I decided I wanted to try for the same look that I saw on IG.

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

We have 18 stair faces so I stared by measuring each step. Be sure to measure each one because they were mostly different sizes.

I then ordered the wraps based on the step sizes.

The day before I was ready to apply the wraps I took them out of the box and laid them in a pile upside down to get the roll out of them and I let them acclimate.

APPLYING:

The wraps were super easy to apply!!

Hold the wrap up to your stair face and trim off excess, be sure not to make them too small (you will use the razor knife after they are applied to do a final trim).

Peel off the backing and apply to the stair face. I found it easier to start on the left and at the bottom of the stair face.

I did a few starting from the top and had to take it off and reapply several times.

Now use the tool that comes with the wraps and smooth out any bubbles.

Finally, use your razor knife to cut off the excess.

That’s it! Such a fun look and a year from now it my style changes just pull them off!!

Thanks so much for stopping my! Be sure to give me a follow on here and IG. Tag me if you do your own project using any of my posts so I can share it ❤️❤️!

Danya

Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors

• Cathy
    Cathy

Interesting!

• Lisa
    Lisa

Looks nice, but I would stencil instead and seal. Probably quicker, cheaper and more durable.