Book Pages Rose Pumpkin

$1

Book pages are my favorite crafting material. I have made so many projects with them. They are making perfect background for lots of home decor pieces and they are also making beautiful flowers! If you follow me for some time you know I love making flowers out of different materials. Check some of them HERE Today I like to incorporate my book pages into fall decor. Flower Pumpkin sounds so tempting! Let's get to work!

Get your small pumpkin ready since our flowers will make it much bigger and some book pages

Making roses out of paper are super easy. Draw around 3 inch in diameter circles. I like to keep book pages stacked to keep things coming along faster

Cut the pages into a spiral shape. I usually start off the spiral with a thinner strip (this will be the rose’s center), and gradually create a thicker strip as I create the spiral. Try to keep around 1/2 inch from the edge just as it shows in the picture below

So now we have all cut out and it is time to start and roll our rose. Starting with the outer end of your spiral start rolling your strips inward into a spiral shape to create the rose’s center.

as you roll it make sure to keep it tight so our paper stays put . I’ve found the easiest way to hold the center together while you’re rolling the strips is to hold the top of the center with your right pointer finger, and hold the bottom of the center with your right thumb.

Then, as you keep rolling the strip inward to create the rose’s shape, hold the unrolled strips together with your left hand. Once you reach the end of the strips, loosen the spiral lightly by adjusting your thumb and pointer finger to your desired rose shape. This will secure the rose to the base with hot glue and you are done. Shape isn’t perfect and that’s ok! You can always cut it down to your desires size. It’s likely that every rose will be different. That’s what makes them unique

Start to attach them with hot glue to your small pumpkin.

it is difficult to predict how many roses you need to fill our pumpkin .. I would say it quite few of them but they are fun to make. I was really only concentrating on the sides and top of my pumpkin with rose coverage. Decided to leave my bottom only painted.

And my book pages pumpkin is done !!! Couldn't be more pleased with it

My pumpkin patch is looking so good ... don't you think so ? If you like to learn how to make other pumpkins in this picture check HERE

31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
Dollar Store Gem Backsplash
15 Ways to Spice up Your Floors
Agnes Chrzanowska

• Elsje

Is it possible to paint a real pumpkin in silver?

• Stolzy

Yes. Just keep an eye on it. You won't be able to see when it's going bad as easily as you would an unpainted one.

You'll go to bed one night after the punkin's have been fine for the last 2 or 3 weeks, I keep the house cool. Then you wake up to fruit flies and gnats! Just give them a little push on their butts before bed to be sure.

• Tp

All your pumpkins are gorgeous! How did you make the pumpkin stems?

• Chris

How did you paint them?

• Gayle

Beautiful 💖

• Mel🌷
    39 minutes ago

Hi...I have always loved crafting with book pages etc...I remember those little Xmas trees folded from magazines. Flowers from book pages dressed up/down are pretty. Love how your pumpkin roses turned out & your instructions on putting together are spot on. Thank you & 🍁 Happy Fall Y’all 🍁