Advice on replacing wood

Agnes ChrzanowskaKmdreamerKen Erickson
+16

I got these for free would like new wood and suggestion

• Take a piece of the wood to your local lumber yard or home improvement store to see what the size is. It looks like it may be 1" x 3".

• Dee

Home depot and Lowes will both cut wood slats for you.

• Nan W.

Take one of the slats to Home Depot and Lowes... and they can help you

• Redcatcec

Oh so easy!!!

Take a representative slat to HD or Lowes, locate the lumber you need and they will cut anything without a diagonal. Look at the savings you have racked up.

• Peggy Burnette

Hi Loretta, hope this gets your chairs looking , I also added how to keep them nice.

How to Replace the Wooden Slats in Garden Benches | Hunker

www.hunker.com › ... › General Home Repair

Measure the length of the garden bench slats and the width of each with a tape measure. Purchase 4-inch-long, 1/4-inch bolts with nuts for attaching the new slats. Remove the nuts and bolts that secure the center slats to the garden bench, using a pair of vise grips and a flathead screwdriver.