BELOW IS THE BEFORE PHOTO! This space has 6 shelves (one is up super high) that are 16 inches deep and 14 inches apart. It is not the best use of space so I needed some pieces that would help me stay organized.
Simple Kitchen Organization Ideas
Every spring I start giving my kitchen a refresh. After a long winter in Utah, I need it and so does my kitchen! This past month I updated my pantry and refrigerator. It was quick and easy, and I can’t wait to show you.
This is the steps I took to clean out the pantry:
1. Pulled out all of the food from the pantry
2. Cleaned all the cupboards down
3. Threw out all the expired or unneeded food
4. Assorted the food into the bins I had originally planned
5. Restocked the pantry
Then I figured out what type of containers I needed based upon these assessments:
1. Assess the food you use most frequently
2. Measure the sizes of each cupboard
3. Determine which groupings you can create (food categories)
Since all these items are available on Prime shipping, I received them super quick and was ready to go. My pantry was simple to organize and all the baskets helped the food stay in place well.
Check out my blog for all the links to my favorite pantry organizational products! I hope this helps as you organize your spaces this spring!
Top Hometalk Projects
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go