Galentines Brunch Chair Charms

$4

Are you missing girlfriend time? This month since we can't have a real brunch, some friends and I decided to have a Virtual Galentines Brunch. We each decorated our tables and I wanted to create a fun charm for the backs of the chairs. So here's a simple DIY that is inexpensive, but oh so cute. Here's another fun table idea.

I wanted something to hold flowers on the backs of the chairs and ran across these Heart Doilies at the Dollar Tree.

Begin by using hot glue and attaching two of the heart doilies together in the center as you see above.

When you have two sets complete, place a bead of hot glue along the sides and lower part of the heart and attach together. Leave the top of the hearts open.

At the top corners of each pocket, attach a length of ribbon with hot glue.

Be sure that the length of your ribbon will allow the heart pocket to hang where you desire on the chair backs.

Once the heart pockets are complete, fill them with light weight florals. I chose inexpensive babies breath.

Then hang them on the back of your chairs. If you enjoy Valentines Decorating, you may enjoy this tour.

Perfect for a Galentines Brunch. Be sure to see the post for all the details about our Galentines Virtual Brunch.

3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
Cut Up Some Pallets For These 20 Amazing Ideas
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
Rachel The Ponds Farmhouse