Spring Vase Upcycle

$1

I used fallen tree branches to upcycle a dollar store vase for a fresh spring look.

I had some simple vases I got last year at the dollar store and wanted to add a little spring flair to. They still carry these but you could also use any vase or even a pickle jar!

I went out side and gathered some tree branches and twigs that had fallen from my trees. I also used my floral snips and a glue gun for this project.

I roughly measured how long I wanted the sticks by holding them up to the vase. I didn't measure exactly because I wanted a free form look. A little imperfection is a good thing!

I used my floral snips to cut the sticks to size.

Then I spread a bead of glue along the stick and started arranging them along the vase.

I continued all the way around the vase.

Once.I was done, I let.it sit a few minutes to be sure the glue hardened before I added water.

Next I simply added some inexpensive grocery store flowers.

I love the way it adds a touch of spring to my coffee table! This is so easy, it could be a fun project for the kids to help with!

30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty